Sunday, October 14, 2012
I do have a facebook started for it!
Off With Their Hats! Click Here!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
the theme was born to rock- so i added some stars and music notes. Here's how I did it!
What you'll need:
- plastic table cloths (as many or as few as you wish)- I got mine at the dollar store
- a hula hoop
- card stock- for dangles. this is optional
- balloons- optional (just another idea- i didn't use them this time around)
- a whole lot of tape!
- If the hula hoop is not the color you desire, wrap it with streamers. (mine was hot pink before i did this)
- unwrap your table cloths. wrap one end around the hula hoop and tape to itself. continue this step until all of them are on the hoop.
- very carefully put the hoop on the fan. BE CAREFUL and do NOT pull down on the fan!!
- tape the other ends to where the wall meets the ceiling- or just the ceiling if they're not long enough. (or whatever else they'll reach. i had to use my curtain rod for one lol)
- decorate the middle with streamers, dangles, and balloons!
Saturday, October 6, 2012
My son is a morning baby 99.99% of the time. He is usually up between 4-6am! I have never in my life been a morning person, but I get up for him (and chug coffee to keep up).
Well, we all went to bed a little early last night. My biological clock woke me up at 5am, yet my husband and son were/ are still sleeping. Normally I would try and go back to sleep, but I have a busy day ahead. So, I got up, made coffee, and sat on my porch before sunrise. I have to say, having a little mommy time is nice! I can sip my coffee and write a blog post without nursing, or breaking every 2 minutes to chase my very mobile son around our condo.
Next step? Hot, unintrupted shower. ♥
ps: speaking of shower! I'm throwing my sister in laws baby shower tonight. I'll post decoration pictures and a diy tutorial tomorrow!