Friday, September 13, 2013

Our Little Getaway

From Sunday to Wednesday we enjoyed some time away at Old Orchard Beach, Maine.  It was lovely!  My husband and I hadn't had a vacation since our honeymoon three years ago- and it was nice to get away for a little while.  Of course, our son came along- and my parents!  I wanted to share some of my pictures with all of you!

We got there Sunday night, and I met my sister in law! She was amazing.  The next morning, we woke early and went down to the beach to watch the sunrise.  It was spectacular!



My son was still a bit drowsy, so he snuggled close to my husband in the sand.



After breakfast, we returned to the beach for some family pictures.  I brought my tripod, and set it up with the amazing ocean backdrop and a timer!

  
  

On Tuesday, we went to Portland, Maine.  We took a boat to Peak's Island, had dinner in Portland, and drove out to a lighthouse!







All in all- we had an amazing few days away.  So much fun- my parents put a deposit down for the same two bedroom apartment in June! For a full week!

CLICK HERE to see more of my photography!

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment