Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello Cutie!

I am always on the lookout for new accessories to add some flare to my wardrobe. I love to stack bracelets and wear several different rings.

Recently, my sister began making jewelry, and a lot of it caught my eye!  She made me a set that I absolutely love! And I wanted to share.  She took in the idea that I have a girly style as well as a rocker edge, and came up with a stack of bracelets that is totally fitting!




I love that the beads can be dressed up for a special night, yet they'd still look great with my leather jacket! This is a set of four- which would be priced around $15. ($12 if you take off the top string of pearls).  Oh- I should mention now, she'll soon be taking custom orders! I'll add her link to my page as soon as it's available!


With every rainbow-colored PRIDE bracelet she sells,  50% of the proceeds will go towards the HRC- Human Rights Campaign.    

"As the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans, the Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than 1.5 million members and supporters nationwide — all committed to making HRC's vision a reality.
Founded in 1980, HRC advocates on behalf of LGBT Americans, mobilizes grassroots actions in diverse communities, invests strategically to elect fair-minded individuals to office and educates the public about LGBT issues." -http://www.hrc.org/the-hrc-story/about-us




Braided bracelets are $2 per bracelet, or 3 for $5.  Again- I'll be adding her link to my side bar soon!




This one is a work in progress- another for my stack! EEE! (my squeal of excitement). The little spikes are just perfect for my style! 


So keep an eye out for the upcoming, handmade jewelry from Hello Cutie!
xo
SC



Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment