the theme was born to rock- so i added some stars and music notes. Here's how I did it!
What you'll need:
- plastic table cloths (as many or as few as you wish)- I got mine at the dollar store
- a hula hoop
- card stock- for dangles. this is optional
- balloons- optional (just another idea- i didn't use them this time around)
- a whole lot of tape!
if you don't have a fan to work with, you can just bring the pieces together and tape them to the ceiling- instead of using the hula hoop.
- If the hula hoop is not the color you desire, wrap it with streamers. (mine was hot pink before i did this)
- unwrap your table cloths. wrap one end around the hula hoop and tape to itself. continue this step until all of them are on the hoop.
- very carefully put the hoop on the fan. BE CAREFUL and do NOT pull down on the fan!!
- tape the other ends to where the wall meets the ceiling- or just the ceiling if they're not long enough. (or whatever else they'll reach. i had to use my curtain rod for one lol)
- decorate the middle with streamers, dangles, and balloons!
voila! all done!
If you give this a try, be sure to post pictures!
follow my boards on pinterest! click here!