Saturday, October 6, 2012

Up before the son

My son is a morning baby 99.99% of the time. He is usually up between 4-6am! I have never in my life been a morning person, but I get up for him (and chug coffee to keep up).

Well, we all went to bed a little early last night. My biological clock woke me up at 5am, yet my husband and son were/ are still sleeping. Normally I would try and go back to sleep, but I have a busy day ahead. So, I got up, made coffee, and sat on my porch before sunrise. I have to say, having a little mommy time is nice! I can sip my coffee and write a blog post without nursing, or breaking every 2 minutes to chase my very mobile son around our condo.

Next step? Hot, unintrupted shower. ♥

SC

ps: speaking of shower! I'm throwing my sister in laws baby shower tonight. I'll post decoration pictures and a diy tutorial tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thank you for following me!
    How can I follow you?

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    xo,
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I love your blog. All I did on yours was "join this site" on the side. I believe I have the same icon.If not, please let me know. I am mobile at the moment, but could fix it online tomorrow.
      SC

      Delete