Friday, December 28, 2012

my 2013 resolutions

New Year's eve is right around the corner. I've been putting some thought into a few things I'd like to work on for the new year!

1. Be as stylish as my advice
Lets be honest, I can read magazines and keep an eye on street fashion- and share with others what would help them look fabulous- but I'm starting to feel like I should be putting more effort into my daily look.  As a stay at home mom, I don't dress up often. One thing that will help get myself put together more often? Well, resolution #2 of course!

2. Have more fun out with my son
We went to breastfeeding group weekly this past year- but I feel like I should be socializing him more.  This means play dates, classes, and whatever else I can find! He always sleeps better after going out, and I want him to meet some new friends, as well as hang out with the ones he's made this past year more often.

3. Have more date nights
My husband and I have only gone out twice since our son was born. We love spending time with him, But I feel like we need to keep our marriage a priority too. We don't even have to spend money! Even if we left him with Gammy to go watch a movie at home, or go for a walk in the park, a little alone time will do us some good!


Do you have any resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment