Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fall Fashion 2013 part 1

It's that time of year again! {my favorite time of year} Fall fashion!  A few of the same trends are blending into this fall, but there are some different looks as well.  Over the next few week's I'll be scouting them out and sharing them here with you!


Part One
Pastels


Pastels were popular last winter, but this year these spring colors are sneaking into fall fashion!  Pants, jackets, accessories- you name it!  If you're looking for a minor way to follow this trend, add an easter-egg shade of your favorite color as a scarf or belt!  I've also put together a few looks- pastel can work for any style!


THE ROCKER


Black on black- mix it up and throw in a pastel shirt, shoe, accessory, or all of the above!  I've even seen a few pastel moto-jackets if you REALLY want to kick it up a notch!



GIRLY GIRL

Colors probably aren't new to your wardrobe.  Keep it simple with other neutrals underneath- like this white eyelet dress and nude accessories.  The sweater adds just enough pop!


OFFICE ATTIRE


Brighten up your day to day office wear with a pastel jacket or an accent shoe- or both!


Don't be afraid to mix and match. I'll update with more trends soon!

To view my day to day finds, or see some of MY daily outfits, follow me on instagram!
Instagram

until next time,
xo
SC



No comments:

Post a Comment