Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New phone

I just have to say: I love my new phone!

Two years ago I got a blackberry.. I had wanted one for years. It was cool, but my husband's new droid was cooler. When he upgraded to the droid x earlier this year, I switched to his old incredible. I loved it- but it fell to the ground and smashed... so back on the blackberry I went. The last month or so, I would use it for about ten minutes before it shut off. I was almost due for an upgrade, so I just waited it out.

I had my eye on the new Galaxy phone. It is so sleek and just plain awesome. However, it was still $200 with my upgrade. As a stay at home mom, o couldn't justify spending that much.

The galaxy stellar on the other hand was free!

Being as frugal as I am, I took the free phone- and I'm glad I did! It's smaller than the new one. It's actually not much bigger than my old bberry. It looks girly, and it is so easy to use!

I'm hooked
♥ sc

No comments:

Post a Comment