Sunday, September 2, 2012

those sweet moments...

As a mom, I may not feel joyous all day every day, but at some point during the day I do feel joy.  My days are filled with chasing around my little speed crawler- who by the way refuses to play with toys and MUST search out every mistake in my baby proofing. It can be exhausting.

Take this photo for example. I turned my eyes away for a brief moment as I answered my phone.  My husband was calling on his lunch back. I realized that B was awfully quiet and content.  When I looked over to him, this is what I found.


He had discovered that mommy forgot to close the lid.....  At first, I couldn't believe my mistake. After a few seconds of blank stares, I couldn't help but laugh. Of course He was upset when I took away his new toy.

Those sweet, innocent, precious moments are what make my days joyous. He's so curious, and such a character. Moms (and dads), when you're feeling overwhelmed, don't forget to enjoy the little things.


No comments:

Post a Comment