Tuesday, January 1, 2013

At home toddler crafts

Now that my son is a year old, we're able to do a little bit more together. This also means that I have to try harder to entertain him.

I have found a few posts via pinterest that had some home made recipes for chalk, play dough, and finger paint. Recipes that are completely edible! (Good idea for Mr. Curious)

Today I decided to try a very simple play dough recipe. It took 5 minutes to make, and kept him content for nearly half an hour! Not a bad deal if I do say so myself.

So here it is, plain and simple:
1/4 cup salt
1 cup flour
1/4 cup water

Mix them together and voila! Dough! I did have to add a touch more water to mine. Just play with it and kneed it until it is the correct consistency.

Have fun! And let me know if you tried it!
Xo
Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment